Tuesday, January 9, 2007

remember that midlife crisis?

comes in handy for christmas presents....here is the last of my paintings, given to my favorite uncle who is such an amazing, loving person...is so inspiring. someone i am so glad i had the opportunity to get to know and share a connection with. i have always been super close to my dad, he is the most compassionate creative person i have ever met and in his brother i see so many similarities...so many qualities i thank my lucky stars i am fortunate to be related to.

Img_0238

whenever my uncle mark comes out to visit my grandpa who is 97 and living alone (nextdoor to my brother who is a nurse...pretty cool situation) we get together for a wine tasting and pizza party. i make pizza and we try out new wines together, the four muskateers...grandpa, uncle mark, myself and chris. i have learned so much about wine, chris and i were the WORST when it came to picking wines. i actually had to hold my nose once to taste some wine we bought, now thats just plain ridiculous. now we actually pick some decent stuff.





Img_0360

a cool salad...makes a great dinner all by itself.

Img_0363

of course, more pizza.



Img_0361_1



No comments:

Post a Comment