Saturday, December 16, 2006

owls, owls and robots

I made some owls for the artisan tour we were a part of over thanksgiving (green valley lake!) but there were lots left over. So their new home is at bananaberry here in town along with other crafty things (knitting and sewing plus creative kids toys). I know owls are the trendy thing right now (and have been for awhile) but i am completely hooked on them! i want to look at owls all day, i am getting quite a collection of owl "things" too. If you notice my robot in there, that is attempt number 10 or more. I made wool robots last year, just for my kids and i keep trying and trying new designs. the wool robots were pretty nice but cost a lot to make and the wool piles up after awhile. I finally bought the robot pattern from here to just play with, but i want to conquer my own design. i am on a mission! at least the girls like them, lizzie grabbed one that i doubt i will get back. I still have a stack to stitch up.



100_9377

100_9380

100_9378

100_9382

100_9384

100_9381



2 comments:

  1. Oh, Leslie - these are so cute! I really need to make my way over to bananaberry to check them out in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks jennifer! they are super fun to make!

    ReplyDelete