Tuesday, December 5, 2006

glitches

ok, well i am still trying to figure out all the ins and outs of this typepad blogging...i can honestly say it has been insanely difficult! i thought it must be easy since everyone has such beautiful photos and banners and everchanging lists, snazzy colors and patterns. i have yet to master any of this! if anyone stumbles onto this tiny little bit of the blogworld, send me some advice! maybe you can send me a webmaster to get through this process! :) as far as my punked out nutcracker for my meeting tonight, he was pretty horrific looking (sorry no picture yet) so i last minute quick changed to a swan. she was pretty sweet, i thought, but at the meeting it looked like everyone brought coffee mugs and stuff like that to give. i think i went a bit overboard. the recipient of my gift looked a little dumbfounded, i have a knack for creating this reaction in others. this is definitely my year for learning.

i have decided to add another fun topic to my blog for the future called: "so you want to be an ultrasound tech?" since i am asked DAILY if i love my job as much as everyone else seems to. i am sure anyone in the medical field (especially diagnostic type stuff) can relate and i am sure i will shock some with what REALLY goes on in the lovely field of ultrasound! more on that later!

101_0031

here is the hideous nutcracker head pillow that became a gag gift for emily. the swan is long gone, but i plan on making another someday so stay tuned! maybe i will stumble on the original at my recipients next garage sale, ha ha!



2 comments:

  1. Yeah! You're big debut!!
    I wish I had more techy advice to offer. I'm kind of lame when it comes to that kind of stuff. Usually I just feign a fit of girliness and get the hubby to work on it.
    Hope we can see your gift soon - I'm sure it was the best thing up for grabs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job on your site!!
    I love your baby with the robots!! I have changed my mindset on killer robots now and realize they can be created for good!!!
    The beach has a great motion of energy about it and I really feel it has the power to help all living things recharge. I was hoping you might get to see the Dolphins but they usually show in the morning around 9ish.
    Oh hey,I want to see the gift too!!!

    ReplyDelete