Monday, December 18, 2006

holiday party

we had our camp fire holiday party and yes i DID forget my camera again. my husband even reminded me, but with all the stuff i had to cart there i forgot it again! it was a smashing success, my campfire moms are AMAZING! there is just enough moms to help and everyone works so well together. i was stuck with my snowglobe project, i realized the glue gun was an adult only operation so i had to glue and glue and glue them to get everything to stick. luckily only one fell off the lid and one wouldn't screw on right, i was hoping for 100 percent perfect, but it never goes that way!

we rolled out cookies, cut them, cooked them, decorated them, had a gift exchange and made our snowglobes. all without a hitch and in about an hour and a half.

100_9516

100_9523



a basket of bluebirds made for each of my girls and a pretty cruddy picture of emily's snowglobe, it turned out great, really!



No comments:

Post a Comment