Monday, December 11, 2006

ideas from the blogworld

I cant tell you how many cool ideas i have gotten from other blogs, books to read and crafts to make. I never even knew there was such a thing as an advent "calendar" that wasnt a cheapo piece of cardboard with chocolate hidden behind doors (which i still very much like, by the way). I found this stick with tissue paper advent calendar so interesting and had a blast putting it together (i did pretty good for a first timer, although one of the sticks was too fragile and has been taped a few times).



Next year i plan on having a small get together with just camp fire moms (and/or dads!) to make these for my bluebirds... i think it would be a fun project for us to do. My girls LOVE to open their little gifts each night and we do a kiss and hug to celebrate christmas coming! (oh! my gifts were mostly small wooden toys, bits of candy, shells, tiny ornaments for the tree...that kind of stuff). 100_9324_1





Gosh! i cant figure out how to put a link in this post for this! I got this idea from Kiddley and there is a great picture of these plus ideas on how to make them. i am sure linking is easy since people do it a dozen times in every post!



No comments:

Post a Comment