Monday, December 4, 2006

Getting started

Ok, so I have been lurking for awhile and have finally jumped off to my own blog. I know I will have lots of philosophical stuff to talk about later, but for now...this blog will focus on my new role as camp fire leader for my daughter's group. How wierd it has been, how scared I was at first to take the plunge....lots more on that later... and how it has become the most amazing wonderful experience EVER!!! To give you an idea of the type of leader I am...tomorrow night is the christmas party for leaders at our local lodge with the Nutcracker theme for our gift exchange...I will be bringing a Punk Rock Nutcracker Head pillow, if I can find a way to sew it at work between patients. Cutting it close as usual!



Welcome to my world.



No comments:

Post a Comment