Friday, April 13, 2007

grandpa wilson

Img_3412



Dscf0374

my grandpa wilson turned 98 this year, april 14th to be exact...tomorrow!

Dscf0396

his best friend lowell gives him spam every year as an inside joke. my grandpa really does eat spam and eggs every single day for breakfast (he only changes it up once in awhile and then its cheerios).

Dscf0399

Dscf0401

liz entertains



Dscf0410

celebrating grandpas birthday together

Dscf0411

love this goofy family of mine

Dscf0376

Dscf0371

lizzie gave great grandpa all her easter candy, very generous!

Dscf0389

gorgeous!Dscf0400

for some reason, this is my favorite photo of the day. everyone is doing their own thing, almost like i posed them, just a snapshot of a run of the mill family gathering.



2 comments:

  1. Hey Leslie,
    Just wanted to say hello. Hope all is well with you and the family. From the looks of things, you are all doing great!! Your Grandpa is adorable! I love looking at your blog...have just been lazy about making a comment. Take care and say hello to the family for me. I still need to get an owl from you...I like the elephants too! much love - Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Grandpa!!!!
    I love the pics, L! You have such a way with capturing the ordinary and making it extrodinary. I can throw U in a field and make her run for an hour and get some good shots, but I don't have that eye to turn gift opening into art... Thanks for the inspiration.
    And BTW - fake tooth arrives on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete