Monday, December 10, 2007

while at work, the elves will play

while spending my weekend knee deep in ultrasound patients, my family found and decorated the tree. wasn't sure if i would be sad to miss out on this, but coming home to a decorated house was actually exciting! the girls had fun with their dad and really did a great job. we are busy getting our village scene up and heading out to a camp fire meeting.





Img_1096

liz gives the tree a kiss



Img_1099



Img_1105



Img_1110

oops! glad we don't have many heirloom ornaments, ha ha!



Img_1114

Img_1094



1 comment:

  1. Lizzie is growing up so fast! She's a big girl now! Watch out for the thumbsucking-I had to get a retainer at age 8 to try to correct my years of it! After the thumb is done-I predict she will be a nailbiter....She is so grown up, tho! So cute!

    ReplyDelete