Monday, December 31, 2007

finally caught the bug

well i finally got the flu bug, thanks to being around hacking sick people day in and day out. i have been absolutely sick as a dog for two days. i finally forced myself out of bed today to get the christmas tree down. i am ready for a three hour nap now.

the girls have been so loving and helpful, nice to see that side of them, less bickering and lots of hugs and kisses. i dont want them to get this so i have been trying to keep them away, but they are so sweet and make me "medicine" and bring me blankets and toys. i only have a million things to get ready before we leave for colorado, but i can only do so much with this dang flu!

in other news, my one year blogiversary has come and gone while i have been sick in bed. thanks to all my friends and family who have enjoyed my ramblings. so glad to have made friends with many fellow bloggers, something i didn't plan on when i started my blog. i hope to keep documenting my inspirational group of bluebirds as they move through another year of camp fire. next year will be most exciting for lizzie as she joins emily in ballet and we start a new bluebird group for her too. i look forward to reading all the blogs i check in with daily, getting new crafty ideas, maybe start sewing some "real" clothes for my girls. if i am lucky i might get to hook up with a few locals and be a part of a craft/book club type thing with another blogger pal. the new year is looking as crazy busy as ever!



Img_1814

visit from the tooth fairy



Img_1811

headbangers



Img_1795

pink sunset, last night of christmas lights



Img_1797

happy new year!



3 comments:

  1. hmmm...weren't you sick the last time you came to CO for the holidays? hope you get better soon. my mom, katie and i are sick too, so you don't have to worry about us catching anything from you...lol. anyway, see you in a few days. oh and Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I am equally glad to count you as a friend.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Leslie! It's been fun keeping up with your life via your blog. I'm so glad that we are still friends after ALL these years!! All the best in 2008!
    xoxo-Leslie #1 (hee...hee)

    ReplyDelete