Tuesday, December 25, 2007

christmas 2007

ok, although i did a lot of handmade for christmas, santa went a bit overboard. most everyone hears me complain about the video games, i pretty much HATE them.... that said, santa dropped off this guitar game for the wii and i have to admit, it is a blast to listen to and watch. for an old fart like me, the music rocks and i was humming along while baking my apple crisp (from this book, it was so good i am on my third serving). i highly recommend this for any family that has lazy bones who want to play video games all day (and night). this at least gets them up off the floor and it's pretty cool to listen to if the game is raging in the living room.



Img_1656

Img_1698

Img_1709

now this is the kind of gift i like! thanks santa!



Img_1721

Img_1727



Img_1733

well we got an early start, lots of apple crisp eaten, lots of coffee down the hatch, i am gonna stay in my pajamas until 12:45... then head on over to my parents for our third christmas get together... whew!

can't wait to get into bed with my new fancy pillow, the perfect gift for me! thanks again santa and thanks to our special felt elf and our friendly neighbors who left a cake and an invitation to their family dinner... lucky us!



1 comment: