Wednesday, June 27, 2007

girls getaway

Img_6245

a little ice cream



Img_6238



Img_6256

painting



Img_6306

journal writing



Img_6296

loving this journal, big time! (you can see my new sewing book peeking thru... i am loving this book.)



Img_6310

well, we didn't get the right kind of clay...this will be harder than i thought...so we improvised with regular pre-maid red clay and hoping our little "seed pockets" work. we had fun putting them together regardless.



Img_6313



Img_6316



Img_6320

after some local research i found it is hard to find powdered red clay, this already mixed red clay was easy to find and cheap soooo... we took a tad bit of seeds and compost and made a small batch just for fun. hoping these work, stay tuned.



3 comments:

  1. Looks like such a nice time! I'm going to have to get that book, and I'm waiting with baited breath to see how your seed bombs do.
    Oh, and the coffee mug.. I found a pillowcase with that exact print on it at Goodwill a while back! Weird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun!! Your journal looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! I've been thinking of getting that journal for a while--may need to give in and buy (great cup you have sitting next to yours, btw!). I'm waiting until August to get the Amy Karol book--I can hardly stand the wait, but I won't be back to my sewing machine till then anyway!

    ReplyDelete