Tuesday, May 8, 2007

kids and books, my life

yeah, i am obsessed with books. i have been grinning from ear to ear today as i happily sort out books i have had stacked to the rafters for months, waiting for a new bookshelf. the cool retro toybox had to go unfortunately, teeny house, very little wall space. oh well, i think we can use it somewhere else! maybe the living room? just kidding chris! Img_4454



cat shadows Img_4447



elizabeth said last night, "when i get big (meaning: "grow up"), i am going to be SUPERMAN!!!" Img_4457



my idea of fun, this job is only half done! Img_4459



the toy box my mom and i wrestled out of the trash and carted home while i was pregnant with emily...my dad fixed it up and as it waits to be hauled to the garage, the girls have made a puppet theater out of it! fantastic!



2 comments:

  1. Ever shop at salebooks.com? I can get myself into quite a bit of trouble there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That book shelf is great, our is a mess.

    ReplyDelete