Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

I made it to the gym (a really big deal! way way way out of shape!) had a picnic lunch waiting when i returned...

Img_4804

Img_4759

Img_4819

Img_4823





Img_4766

Img_4826

off to the discovery center, daddy's never been

Img_4831



Img_4843

Img_4853

Img_4748

stopped by my moms to drop off some fancy perfume, she wasn't expecting that! (i splurged on a bottle of my favorite perfume "stella" made by a supersonic vegan chick who is one hell of a designer!) back home i managed to take a family nap where everyone slept! amazing! i spent an hour on my next camp fire meeting, was able to clean up the garage (a bit) and pull out my elliptical trainer (it will once again be a giant eyesore in the living room...gotta get in shape no matter what!) and now i sit sipping the lovely wine i received for mothers day...wonderfully perfect day!



2 comments:

  1. It does sound just perfect! Happy Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great day! We had a lovely picnic as well--and I brought reading material, too, but didn't get to any of it--too busy watching my kids splashing in a fountain!

    ReplyDelete