Sunday, March 30, 2008

getting my marilyn manson on

Img_4118

eye exams, stomach turning, scary. something i never gave much thought to before has now become quite the event. "so, will you let us dilate you today?" me? "uh, not today, too busy, got things to do... places to be, kids to pick up... i cant be bothered with that today." avoiding the doctors disappointed gaze... whatever. lets just say i am now a convert, can i please be dilated daily? whatever it takes to hear "it looks great, all healed, wonderful, 100%, fantastic, perfect" yes, music to my ears now. my sight, my vision, never to be taken for granted again. never.



3 comments:

  1. As long as this is good news!!!
    Hope all is well, kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy guacamole Batman!!
    I can not believe I actually made you thread my needle for the craft we did at Camp Fire.
    That look should keep naughty kids in line!!!!
    Ha ha!!
    You are getting better and will have more super powers when its over!!!
    Hang in there Leslie...
    Love ya
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete