Tuesday, January 15, 2008

there seems to be a theme here

even though i work a varied schedule, since about november i have had one and even two days a week where i only work an evening shift. this leaves my days open to sew (and clean!) last month it was spent frantically getting gifts together. this month, recovering from flu and eye infections. finally today i found myself with enough free time to get a decent dog walk in and finish three out of four bags that had originally been christmas presents. it feels good to get these off the list finally. can't wait to pick up lizzie and give her the two bags going to her teachers. they turned out cute, my sewing is a bit spastic, but i was just blazing through it. my eye is finally feeling better and i can finally stand bright light again, two weeks with photosensitivity has been unbearable (and costly, i had to buy expensive sunglasses in colorado to handle the snow glare).

here's the result:



Img_2391



Img_2388

Img_2389

here is the back of one. i made them smaller and i am kinda liking this size. might be nice to have one in my larger bag to take into the store with me. sometimes i hate to carry in a huge bag. i guess i need one for me now.

oh and this little guy:



Img_2397

i forgot to mention him when he arrived over the holidays. i got him here to give away, but as you can see, he's still with me. love him too much and he smells amazing too!



No comments:

Post a Comment