Wednesday, January 2, 2008

profiles

so much good stuff being made around the blog world, had to try some of these for myself (seen here first):



Img_1849

Img_1856

Img_1858

i bought cards because i liked all of the choices, couldn't pick just one!



Img_1859

but if i HAD to pick a favorite, this would be it



Img_1847

it is so nice having emily around to help out, she is so fun and an inspiration to me as well. she is making some holiday presents yet to be mailed out... better late than never right?

another profiler here, just remembered this house tour on cookie.



1 comment:

  1. Man, I LOVE THIS!! I was looking at that, thinking... Man, I could so do that. I love those silhouettes. I always thought those were cool, as hell!!
    I'm doing it. It's that easy. I just made up my mind.

    ReplyDelete