Friday, November 16, 2007

gvl donations, gifts

working like a freak to get these bags done, one for each girl (from the family we adopted who lost their house in the slide fire), one for another special person who also lost her house and one to donate to the gvl raffle held over thanksgiving weekend. whew! i didnt think it would take most of two days to get done, but at least i finished. now i need to start on my christmas gift list...yikes!





Img_0638

inside pocket and fabric



Img_0639



Img_0640

Img_0648

Img_0657Img_0658



3 comments:

  1. Oh, I just love that green and red together. What kind of print is on the green fabric?
    (I am so glad you are all in one piece over there, just in case I haven't had a moment to say so.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! I want one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I was going to say that I like the bag in front with the pink poke-a-dots, but then I saw the one behind it with the flowers and love it just as much. I just love all your creations!! You are such a great person and I'm glad to see that your cabin survived. Good luck with the rest of the gifts.

    ReplyDelete