Friday, October 12, 2007

Italy on my mind

Img_8834

i started "under the tuscan sun" exactly 10 years ago, at the time it felt slow and hard to follow. well, 10 years later i am hooked and savored every page of it. i am halfway through her second memoir "bella tuscany" and bought the coffee table photo book to go with both. the wheels are turning and i am dreaming of my own fixer upper in tuscany... or france or wherever a cool village is waiting for me. dreaming of something new and foreign (feeling this post to my core, wish i could express myself so wonderfully). so there you have it.



2 comments:

  1. That picture of Chris and Emily and the Tower of Pisa is Amazing! I want a copy of it to put in a frame in MY house! U captured the perfect moment! Does Emily trip out on looking at pics of herself as a baby?
    We gotta hang out w/U soon!
    Cleaver

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, what an amazing trip! That makes me want to look through all your pictures!! I am sorry I have been swamped...did you get the message about the owls? Talk soon? I'll try to call tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete