Wednesday, March 28, 2007

ready for the mail, gifts!

funny how the older kids really like the owls and elephants, even my step boys are begging for custom versions (or some kind of super mario brother monster doll, dont ask!) i had a request from a really great friend who has had a pretty crappy year...her two girls really grew up fast and we miss hanging out! so here they are, ready for the mail! Img_2692

we might have to wrestle the elephant from liz.



Img_2681





Img_2688

my new tags, i am soooo in love with these!



Img_2707

a wacky elephant made from cotton kimono fabric.

Img_2708

Img_2690

Img_2706_2



6 comments:

  1. Yeah.... The tag.... Awesome! That's the first thing I saw and was going to give a comment, then I saw the next picture where you highlighted it. That's Awesome. SO.... I suppose you're legit, now?!!
    You rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such delightful creations! thanks for linking my book here. That's a nice surprise -- come visit my crafty blog sometime...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally dig the green elephant.....it's so me! (hint hint) lol did you get a new sewing machine to make your tags? awesome job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The elephant in green is lovely. And the tags are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ditto on the tag love! did you have them made - or do them yourself... i am shopping around for some myself... xo (oh and your owls. always soooo good!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. U are such a PRO! WOW! Yer own tags! Supercool! I am jealous of your energy and drive inthe creative dept.!

    ReplyDelete