Friday, March 30, 2007

bad, bad, BAD day at work.

uh oh, i just realized Pat will be home from paris soon and reading up on my blog (i hope!) and i am covering for her at her workplace sooooo....Pat just cover your ears and eyes.....for everyone else:



bad day at work! just really hard cases back to back to back. i had to get my good buddy fellow tech in to help me out of several jams, not so good for the confidence, but when he said, "MAN!" and "GEEEEEZ!" and a few #$%@!*#'s under his breath, i felt pretty damn good that it wasn't just me! whew! anyways, i was late for a camp fire leader meeting, raced in frazzled but at least pulled it together (almost killed the caretaker for camp fire when he told me to move my car so he could lock the gate, i am sure my look did some damage, poor guy!) luckily the meeting went well and my husband who is AWESOME prepped the kids that their mom was coming home in a very bad state of mind, and had the bubble bath, candles and wine flowing. now THAT was smart! i even got a little shoulder wash from lizzie, done very carefully. ahhhhh.... i think i feel better now.



i leave with thoughts of yesterday, my wonderful park day. wish i wasn't working this weekend, i need a break!



Img_2749



Img_2760



Img_2850

oh well, at least i have monday off, oh wait, i have to go get my taxes done, uh....not so fun. guess i need another day off to recover from that experience...wish me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment