Friday, March 23, 2007

james bond forever

B000mnp2ki01_ss500_sclzzzzzzz_v4685

love this movie, i know, i know....but james bond holds a special place in my heart. for many years my brother and i spent weekends watching james bond marathons on tbs....lets just say my brother was going through some serious stuff and we "bonded" while watching these movies. i always think of him when i watch a new bond film or see a marathon advertised...dont seem to have hours on end to watch back to back movies these days...too busy with kids and work. funny how you associate one thing with something else...james bond and a little brother struggling with life, forever bonded, so to speak.



B000klo6qi01_ss500_sclzzzzzzz_

did i mention my brother turned me on to soundgarden too? what a sweet coincidence, ahhh chris cornell....xoxoxo to matt.



No comments:

Post a Comment