Sunday, August 23, 2009

matts wedding

getting ready for my baby brothers wedding, liz will be a a flower girl with her cousin natalia and emily will be the ring bearer... here is liz in her dress



 Wr-7


and a picture chris sent me when i was in vegas...our butterfly
Wr-35
emerged... so cool! back to work tomorrow (busy busy work week) and i have a trip to portland oregon coming up (well not until thanksgiving) but we found a cool hotel to stay in and the flight is booked. so excited to hang with cousins i have lost touch with and are reacquainted now thanks to facebook! yeah oregon!


2 comments:

  1. oh she looks so cute in that dress! i would love to be in OR or WA right now...pretty butterfly!! I am visiting my sister and there are tons like that here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell yeah, YAY Oregon!
    Man, I'm jealous. You really should get in contact with my brother too. He really is MR. Portland in my eyes. He always has the crazy cool places to go. For example.... the hair salon that we men went to before his wedding that cut our hair... shaved our faces... and served us BEER!!! WTF?? Right in downtown. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete