Monday, March 23, 2009

happy 99th birthday camp fire!

Wr-9
Wr-11
Wr-7

Wr-8
my mom came to our meeting tonight to share about being the leader of my group growing up. another mom in my group also had a mom who was the leader of her group and they both shared their stories. the kids were hit or miss with the interest on all this, but i thought it was amazing to hear the stories! i told all the girls i PROMISED them when they were old like us, they would get chills and feel tearful remembering all the magical fun times they had with their camp fire friends. what a great meeting!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Leslie! Thanks for your Bus 142 post! Let me know about the paintings! I am busy for the summer but keep me posted!!
    Take care and have a beautiful day!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do understand what you want to pass on. that will certainly be great times to remember. we don't have this in France, but that is exactly what I tell my daughter about the big trip we'll make, just her & I, this summer. Some memories are better than any other possesion down on this Earth !
    ps : i love the colorful cupcakes !!!

    ReplyDelete