Sunday, November 2, 2008

halloween weekend

four days off, what to do? celebrate my 41st, buy food for a friend in need (love you les!), trick/treating with new friends, make butter, spend time on the 3, 4 and 5 times tables, fill pages and pages of lizzies scribble journal, meet with long lost cousins and a super cool aunt, visit with my 99 year old grandpa, eat lobster (given by new friends, then stumble on to this article, yikes!), talk politics with my wonderful neighbors (go obama and debbie cook!), watch indiana jones and eat coconut pie (raw from earth cafe), wear new shoes (toms cool vegan shoes, so comfy!), shop for christmas online, get an email from an awesome artist who will meet with my camp fire girls!, cant wait to watch this movie (my grandma gave me this bread book long long ago), serious IMG_1618
chills from watching this movie, anticipating this and this in the mail, getting ready for the thanksgiving and christmas season, hoping for a "change" this tuesday! so exciting!

IMG_1615


preschool halloween carnival
IMG_1624

IMG_1629
IMG_1636

IMG_1642
mermaid and witch, recycled costumes
IMG_1647
IMG_1660

IMG_1668
my super cool aunt margaret, 90 years old and grandpa at 99
IMG_1674

cousins
IMG_1680

IMG_1682

IMG_1685
IMG_1686

three days off and one more to go, lucky me!


3 comments:

  1. The movie about the Tassajara bread guy looks cool!
    Sounds like a great weekend--and happy birthday!! I'm behind you by less that two months, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat Powers & Ruth RawlingsNovember 3, 2008 at 4:20 PM

    Happy Birthday, Leslie!!!

    ReplyDelete