Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Italy

I know I wrote about our italy trip last summer but not sure if I truly laid out the things I learned about traveling to Rome with kids. I still think London, Paris, Rome are amazing places to take kids (Venice too, by the way) because there is so much to do and easy to get around. While researching for our trip I stumbled onto many wonderful blogs and one of them seemed to have tips that interested me more than otheres. I recently offered to share some of my Rome tips and was taken up on my offer. I didnt realize it would be posted word for word, but I think it came out pretty good!! Here is the link.


Ahhhhhh to be back in Rome! 



2 comments:

  1. Hope you are happy with your family and have a good trip in Rome.I wish you would visit those city on your list soon as well.
    chic

    ReplyDelete