Wednesday, December 9, 2009

christmas spirit

i must apologize for the horrible photos (probably for the last year now) on this blog... everything is taken from the phone camera as i have become incredibly lazy with downloading my "real"camera (which isn't working right anyway for some reason). this photo is no exception
Wr-14

our jaunt around the neighborhood in the "big red bus" an old english double decker that cruises around town on streets with light displays. it was fun, cold and helping me get into the christmas spirit this year. here's to lots of cold and rain and snow!!!


2 comments:

  1. Hey - do you still want to go see the lights @ Naples?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Speaking of double decker buses...we are heading to London next week! I'ts been years, so I'm really excited. I have prepared a long list of things to see and do, but please let me know if you have any thoughts on "must-do" shopping, eating, etc.! I think I will go back and look at your London pics...

    ReplyDelete