Tuesday, December 2, 2008

things i am enjoying

just a random blah blah blah post... 
IMG_2503


my goofy attempts to do some natural "art" after watching this movie (i ran out of rocks if you can believe it!) we have been loving these film noirs as well: dangerous crossing was excellent and i LOVED daisy kenyon (the writing was insane, so awesome... at least to me anyway!) we are currently watching this.

still havent seen the end of this movie and watching this show (reminds me of the original greenpeace, save the whales! remember??), hard to stomach the whales getting killed though, real hard!

1 comment:

  1. Film noir--interesting! Recently I have been introducing my kids to some of the less-bizarre Hitchcock films--almost all of them have held their interest thus far, with "The Lady Vanishes" being our favorite.
    I thought "How to Cook Your Life" was pretty good but strange--I found his nervous laughter a bit disconcerting.
    Oh, please let me know how you like the Artisan Bread book you have in your sidebar--I am definitely interested in it.

    ReplyDelete