Monday, April 14, 2008

sewing 101

well i had my camera, but was too busy with all the sewing mishaps to take any pictures. this was the meeting i have been waiting for, the girls first sewing lesson. we made soft pillows and after a bumpy start, the girls did awesome and everyone finished their pillow.

Img_4514

emily's pillow is the only shot i got, our 99 percent completed quilt is below. i will take a photo of it when it is all done. soon, soon, soon. the auction is next week and as luck will have it, we wont be here, we will be in hawaii with jen felt mouse!



2 comments:

  1. (Extremely jealous over the Hawaii bit, what fun!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! I've been reading your blog silently for a few months! I love all the things you do with your kids to keep them busy! I have to keep these things in mind when I have my own. I love Hawaii! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete