Thursday, February 26, 2009

retrofest

i have been BONKERS over on facebook with all the catching up and retrofesting. here are a few things i dug out of my many many boxes of stuff in the garage.

first up, the cover of a slam book (remember these? i sure didnt! i will post more about slam books soon, they are rad!!)
Signatures


Eddie
my 6th grade crush eddie lowell, swoon! ha ha!
Abash

the band "abash" had their own business cards, handed out in high school, classy!
Leatha1
photo booth love
Leatha

Retro2

i took tons and tons of these "portraits"... i am totally madonna'd out! i love this "halltree" my dad made, custom!
Retro pix01

"poodle" (everyone had nicknames for some reason) hanging on my parents couch with my brother wearing a POT PLANT on his shirt???? what the?? maybe its a palm tree... oh and dudley dog, the most loved dog i have ever known
Poodle

poodle skim boarding, ouch!
Poodle01

Poodle02

Blair


blair!
Cleave2

me and cleaver (love the butts and the sleeping bag covered in ???)
Cleaver:lorie

me and laurie (cleavers little sis) at camp yallani of course!
Steph

me and steph, my best high school friend... thats it for now. i am sure i will have lots more of this. i am on a roll...




5 comments:

  1. The last pic is my fave. Although, your blue eyeliner and tall scrunchie in the one before it deserve special recognition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my...those pictures are great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First thing...totally forgot abot "Poodle"...and second...Love that Dudley..I can hear him making that sound he used to make, "Roor, Roooor, Roooooorrr.."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the business card...I am assuming that is Mike's card or are there 2 Mikes and 1 Blair?! Never heard of slam books....maybe that is a west coast thing. you are still photogenic!!

    ReplyDelete