Tuesday, December 25, 2012

xmas 2012

IMG_5479

IMG_5548

IMG_5494

IMG_5553

IMG_5599

IMG_5605

IMG_5598


we had a little family dinner for lizzie a couple nights ago and found the "elf yourself" app fun as well as the guitar hero game
Photo-30


Photo-29

Looking forward to a movie and maybe a nap before dinner... back to work tomorrow but will FINALLY have a weekend completely off so we can head up to the cabin for New Years. This has been such an awesome year, so many good things to be thankful for, really the best ever. Hoping to keep this going for 2013! Planning a Florida/Disneyworld trip and maybe take another mom and me adventure (Scotland!!) I was surprised by many Padre Pio gifts from chris, having been introduced while driving through Italy. I do wish I hadn't done any research on him though, as the mystery was better than the reality but that's what I get for being curious all the time. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment